Static objects moving after re-loading

malkaViana

I 'rebuild' the place and - of course - got the same issue.

Which is why I now resort to never reload in that cell, but quit the game and then load. When I do this usually two to three items slightly moved and by now I know the culprits.

Reloading ingame leads to everything's floating or is inside other stuff, turning weirder with each reload (i.e one magazine slightly moved to the left, while a fishrack is miles away to the left and in the air). So I stick with quitting if I messed up something in build mode, loading and then checking the whole place for changes... which weirdly increases my appreciation for this place. Another side effect is that after deleting the whole first attempt, I am really happy with the way the place now turned out.

I don't have mines or any defenses on Spectacle Island. (No one lives there except me on occasion, a mutant hound, two brahmin, an Eyebot and the shy sort of Mirelurk inhabitants. Oh, and a weird group of patroling (?) Minutemen that spawn and despawn as they please.)

But thinking of moving stuff that may effect my items, I thought that it might not have been such a smart idea to build above water.

Then again I got the Nuka World RR just yesterday. I only cleared the trash a bit in that small room, build a bed, end table, bottle lamp, bottle, glass and a Nuka ticket. Waking up the next morning, the Nuka ticket had moved. So it seems to be a general issue with exterior cells. I rechecked Vault 88 every once in a while and I found one floating knife.

Still wildly poking in the dark but at the moment it to work with acceptable issues.

Edit: Typos.