does anyone mind dragonborn is delayed because of ps3?

lolozori

The PC Version is Ready, but Bethesda said they want to Release the DLC WITH PS3 so we are waiting on the PS3

What Bethesda are too stupid to get is that PC have Modders that will make an Unofficial Patch and can Fix other Bugs, so we are Forced to wait for the PS3 to be ready.

I am glad that some of you have the same frustration (kinda..).

I admit that I myself is a low-patience-level people (lol), so no release date really annoys me. T_T

As some of you said, I feel the PS3 has its own problem concerning internal security kinda (like other JPish companies care most).

PS3 will have their problems even in future dlc or games, I suppose. So I feel that releasing the dlc2 along with the PS3 is really nonsense.

Anyway what I most feel stupid of myself is that I have watched the play-through (of dlc2) again and again including side quests that I now know where the cultist shows up in the dungeon or how to clear a puzzle quest in Dwamer ruins...

I have even made 'bat' file to get the armors/weapons I want to wear...Bone-mold armor is cute (^_^), so I will tweak in the CK once the dlc2 will be released.

I may be a lil bit sick...Beth, plz cure me by releasing it sooon ~~~... T_T

Edited by MarianHawk

The PC Version is Ready, but Bethesda said they want to Release the DLC WITH PS3 so we are waiting on the PS3

What Bethesda are too stupid to get is that PC have Modders that will make an Unofficial Patch and can Fix other Bugs, so we are Forced to wait for the PS3 to be ready.

well then we will have to be patience till summer then or to next winter depends on if they manage to make it for the ps3 they failed with the first one dawnguard and how long is that now 4-7month and ps3 has till not got it. So if we shall wait for PS3 to get Dragonborn well 4-7 month there also then so dont get your hope up go play some other games and just wait getting angry on stupid people would not solve the problem just let them be stupid and everything till run it´s course.

I think most of the gamer rage comes from not knowing the release date. If Bethesda were to say that the release date is February 19th I think most would calm down. But since we haven't heard anything at all in this regard gamers start to go into panic mode at the possibility that Bethesda will decide to hold off on releasing the DLC indefinitely.

You hit the nail on the head. We look at what is happening to the PS3 guys with the last two DLC's and think that this is exactly what is going to happen to PC for dragonborn.

Has there been any announcement saying the PC version of the Dragonborn DLC is being delayed beyond jan? I tried looking for one on google and got nothing. The previous 2 DLCs were released very quietly on Steam without any prior announcement, i doubt this new one is gong to be any different, so hopefully this rumour that the PC DLC will be delayed because of the PS3 is just fear mongering.

I couldn't possibly care less. When its available I'm buying it immediately and enjoying it. I have no interest in any grudge with consoles, Sony or Microsoft to the point where I'd want to take some silly stand and not play the game on principle. They're corporations looking to maximize profit, its always been that way and always will be that way. The only care I have when it comes to console vs PC is if my PC games are buggy or not. Unfortunately Skyrim is, like most Besthesda games, and while that is an area of concern, the fun of the gameplay and the mods make up for it in my view so its not a huge deal to me. But being mad over exclusive deals with consoles or whatever, I don't care. I'll play it when it gets here. Edited by SacredKnight81