Want to play as an Asura from Guild Wars 2

nexus8226

I can't for the life of me figure this out. I would love to play as an asura from Guild Wars 2. Figure someone could let it use CBBE for the body. Some dwemer tech would look awesome on them too.

In the photo, the female is on the left and the male on the right. I really hope someone could make this happen.

• 3 years later...

I do like the idea of playing as weird races, such as smaller races with benefits and drawbacks leading to a different play style. However, whilst scaling them down would be easy, their bodies look a good bit shorter and stubbier than ours, I honestly doubt it'd look very convincing if they used the vanilla body or any body mod that I'm aware of.

And they would at the very least require new heads in order to look anything like they do in the source material. That would probably require some work as far as I can estimate, and it would at best mean they'd be incompatible with all helmets not specifically modeled for them, and at worst mean they'd look kind of terrible and perhaps don't animate their faces properly, if at all.

They'd need new hand and feet models as well, although that MIGHT not be AS big of a hurdle for someone who is willing and able to work with such things, but then there's the issue of hand and footwear not matching the shape of those body parts, unless it is also custom modeled.