Nintendo DS

jojo man

The DS is easily my favorite console this gen. It has a non-stop barrage of quality games. Seriously, there are JRPGS, platfrormers, sandbox, turn-based strategy, point-&-click adventure, puzzle, shooter, and even rhythm games.There is such a wide variety of games that I can't imagine that someone couldn't like it. I could've listed you a bunch of games, but that would take too long.

So yes, it is worth it. Very worth it. Ignore the trolls who say "it only has casual gamez lol."

• 3 weeks later...
It depends on what kinda games you like, my little cousin has a DS and he likes it a lot. There are a wide variety of games to play on it, and it does seem like a quality system. I don't play hand held systems anymore. Last hand held I owned was an original Gameboy. Most of the DS games are directed toward children, which is pretty consistent with the direction Nintendo has been taking. I'm gonna buy one for my little boy this Christmas.

• 1 month later...

I bought a DS lite for myself as a reward for finishing my first year of University.

Almost entirely so that I could play the old Pokemon GBA games and they new DS ones. There isn't too much content aimed towards adults, but you don't have to be a child to enjoy the games. They appeal to all ages. The most adult game I can think of is GTA Chinatown Wars which is a great game. It's a very well supported system with many games.

• 3 weeks later...

Between the PSP and the DS, I'd choose the DS :3 Mainly because I find the PSP's controls a little bit awkward, and I REALLY have that analog stick... I just can't play with it :S

The DS has a lot of RPGs, which is the game style I prefer, and they are quite good I dare to say :D So I'm probably buying some games to play on my sister's DSi