Nintendo DS

jojo man

I would say, "If you're Nintendo fan or causal gamer with gaming and fun purpose than go for DS. If you want something powerful gaming experience and multimedia than go for PSP. All come down to your wallet $$$." Note: DS Lite is better then fat DS in term of battery life and display brightness, plus more portable. DSi is to me just waste of money since it can only do better online, camera, and multimedia for $50 more, then mind well as get PSP, instead. DS Lite/Fat (Original) = PURE FUN:) RECOMMANDED: YES!!! DSi = GO FOR PSP DUDE!!!

I would say, "If you're Nintendo fan or causal gamer with gaming and fun purpose than go for DS. If you want something powerful gaming experience and multimedia than go for PSP. All come down to your wallet $$$." Note: DS Lite is better then fat DS in term of battery life and display brightness, plus more portable. DSi is to me just waste of money since it can only do better online, camera, and multimedia for $50 more, then mind well as get PSP, instead. DS Lite/Fat (Original) = PURE FUN:) RECOMMANDED: YES!!! DSi = GO FOR PSP DUDE!!!

Which one are you recommending?

I would recommend the psp for its sher power and its wonderfull games :biggrin: . and "cough" and its other thngs to. :biggrin:

Note i buy games.

The PSP doesn't have the quality/quantity of games the DS has. With the advent of the DS-i, it's probably the best handheld system around. So yes, a DS is a good choice if the main reason you're buying it is to play games.

I think the Nintendo DS (lite) looks a bit more cooler and has a BIT better functions (like the pen), but I prefer the PSP. The PSP has just got better games and most of the games have a better quality. In nintendo, the games are just more, well, pixelated. Besides, the PSP has got more functions. I really liked the Picto chat in Nintendo, though.

I'd recommend PSP instead of Nintendo.