Youtube Skyrim

dbloodrayne

Hi guy!

i not sure if this is the correct place to post this but i need bit of help. i make youtube videos of skyrim. i have been doing this for few months and i have 'adsense' enabled (in my account, meaning im a partner in a sort) in all of my skyrim videos, but recently when i uploaded a video and i tried monetizing it but it failed. i then uploaded an another video next week and again it also failed in monetizing it. they say information wasnt enough to monetize it please provide more information. (keep in mind i have just used skyrim footage only. no songs or any music). so they ask "commercial use rights". i don't know where i can find this. does anyone know where? and is skyrim usable commercially? meaning videos wise.

thanks.

Bethesda allow their player to do money with their content? I don't think so....

They allow it right here. Ever notice the Donate button next to mods? They cleared it with Bethesda before introducing that.

their is a fine line in Donate, or commercial purpose.

To my knowledge, the Monetization options (which should be scrapped imo) can only be used with content that you have created yourself and seeing as Skyrim isn't yours you cannot profit from it.