Daedric Prince Dialogue - Interruptible?

Goliatron

All dialogue in the game can be skipped, if desired... Except the slowest, silliest dialogue in the game: That of the Daedric Princes. How can I make that dialogue respond how every other dialogue in the game responds? I do my most swearing when encountering these time-wasting rants, and I'm sick of it.

Any advice on where to look? I cannot find an obvious toggle in the CK...

I'm not sure if it would be possible, but here's how it currently functions:

Daedric Lords that are spoken to as inanimate objects (statues and Hermaeus Mora's glowing orb) use TalkingActivators as proxies between the player and a dummy NPC that's usually locked away in a separate cell (AzuraVoiceCell, MolagBalVoiceCell, etc.).

The problem is with the TalkingActivators not allowing the same function of skipping dialogue as a regular NPC.

• 1 month later...

Well, thank you. I don't understand why Bethesda (or perhaps the game engine) would allow dialogue to operate in two different ways, but mostly I'm just super annoyed and sick of spending forever listening to these goofy, slow, pointless rants.

Came back to this topic because I once again encountered a gorram Daedric Lord and, I am now hoarse from pointlessly swearing at it.... It is truly THE. MOST. ANNOYING. Part. Of Skyrim for me.