Nvidia and the new hand held console

Thor.

I doubt phones are taking over the gaming market, i mean its a phone. Not to be rude but i can't see phones being a full fledged gaming console, the lack of controls is one and the fact its on such a small screen, its kind of pointless to say the smart phones are taking over the handheld market is dumb in my opinion. Unless something entirely innovative happens, like a psvita-phone happen it won't happen, its like comparing a tv to a phone. its always whatever has the majority. Its not like people are using it for that purpose, if they are its angry birds and small casual games that tend go in that direction. If you really think about it its the casual gaming market that's hurting the gaming industry.

I always get angry when people say that, pff phones taking over the gaming market lol, its casual games that's hurting...

There is no reason why they can't do both.

Although i do agree that Nvidia might fail on this one, but i give them credit for trying.

First of all, look at who has dominated the handheld market for the past 20 years, Nintendo. Nintendo doesn't exactly appeal to the hardcore gamer, and is perhaps the only reason they only had one console flop, ever. I personally never purchased a handheld console for not other reason than I'dm prefer the inferior gaming on an Iphone than have to carry around an extra device that I can lose.