SDR can't find 'AddActorValue.dll'

iAsku

Hi, pretty new to the modding scene and I have just recently downloaded the Stealth Detection Recalibrated mod. As well as the required Add Actor Values mod, the problem is whenever i open Oblivion using the obse loader I'm met with an error saying that SDR was forced to close because the 'AddActorValues.dll' could not be detected. I have read the read me provided with AAV, I copied the 'Oblivion' folder containing the plug-ins for the AAV mod, and I have copied the folder into the 'Oblivion' folder found under my Program Files just like the read me had said, but still I am met with the same error. Currently I have moved the plug-ins 'AddActorValues.dll' and 'AddActorValues_CS.dll' to the folder that my obse launcer is located but it is unable to detect the files. Any help is appreciated :)

Hi, pretty new to the modding scene and I have just recently downloaded the Stealth Detection Recalibrated mod. As well as the required Add Actor Values mod, the problem is whenever i open Oblivion using the obse loader I'm met with an error saying that SDR was forced to close because the 'AddActorValues.dll' could not be detected. I have read the read me provided with AAV, I copied the 'Oblivion' folder containing the plug-ins for the AAV mod, and I have copied the folder into the 'Oblivion' folder found under my Program Files just like the read me had said, but still I am met with the same error. Currently I have moved the plug-ins 'AddActorValues.dll' and 'AddActorValues_CS.dll' to the folder that my obse launcer is located but it is unable to detect the files. Any help is appreciated :)

Did you copy Oblivion into Oblivion or did you merge them? In other words, did you end up with this program files\Bethesday\Oblivion\Oblivion?

If so, then you probably copied them wrong. You need to copy the contents of the Oblivion folder from the mod into the Oblivion folder where your game is installed. I'd also check the readme again and make sure they aren't supposed to go into Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins

Did you copy Oblivion into Oblivion or did you merge them? In other words, did you end up with this program files\Bethesday\Oblivion\Oblivion?

If so, then you probably copied them wrong. You need to copy the contents of the Oblivion folder from the mod into the Oblivion folder where your game is installed. I'd also check the readme again and make sure they aren't supposed to go into Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins

That error seems to have gone away, but now when I open Oblivion it says that the SDR_obse.dll file can not be found. I have the SDR_obse file, but for some reason it is not finding the file. I tired putting the file under Bethesda/Oblivion/Data/OBSE/Plugins but it did not work, so I tried putting the file under Bethesda/Oblivion, but it still wasn't able to locate the file.