Can't download MO 2 itself (times out)

Aerandor

Tried the software you suggested, didn't have any better luck with that either. I'm in the US Mountain States area. My download speeds are decent considering it's somewhat rural here (~20 MB/s), so I don't think that's the issue.

Edited by Aerandor

Tried the software you suggested, didn't have any better luck with that either. I'm in the US Mountain States area. My download speeds are decent considering it's somewhat rural here (~20 MB/s), so I don't think that's the issue.

Since everybody else is not having a problem, what do you think is the issue?

Maybe your FBI internet monitor is messing with you and interfering with the download.

Since everybody else is not having a problem, what do you think is the issue?

Maybe your FBI internet monitor is messing with you and interfering with the download.

At this point I'm wondering if there isn't another download source I could use? Since I can download anything else fine... *grumbles about FBI*

Had to do some digging, but I did find another source:

https://github.com/Modorganizer2/modorganizer/releases

Had no problem downloading it from there. The version was a few months old, but I should be able to update it through MO2 now. Thanks for those of you who tried to assist me, I would still like to know why this was happening, but at least now it's not as big a deal if I never do.

Had to do some digging, but I did find another source:

https://github.com/Modorganizer2/modorganizer/releases

Had no problem downloading it from there. The version was a few months old, but I should be able to update it through MO2 now. Thanks for those of you who tried to assist me, I would still like to know why this was happening, but at least now it's not as big a deal if I never do.

The only other source for more up to date "DEV" versions are on Discord and we are not allowed to direct link to them.

But if you have a discord account? the invite on github should take you to their server.

Edited by Purr4me