City of Scum

nightinglae850

Ok heres an update

There are 3 new drinks in Dragonborn that you can add if you want

And there are dark elf pirates/bandits called Reavers that come with new chitin armor and new dialogue "ill kill that farmer when i see him" and "the captain promised me an adventure but I'm stuck on this stupid island"

would fit in very nice :)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, that would be a perfect fit. Just so you know, there's another image in the double-post I did earlier; basically just more texture painting, and some ships in the harbor. Everything is working in-game, but the LOD texture is wrong (edit: it's a dirt texture instead of the correct ones). No biggie, I'll send it your way and fix it later. Edited by Xion209

Yeah, I'm not sure what Bethesda's rules are on the use of copyrighted material from an expansion for the unexpanded copyright. It sounds to me, as a consumer, that it should be perfectly fine, but from a provider's viewpoint, they might want people to pay for that content.

But there aren't "redone" textures of those snow-capped houses? Redone textures shouldn't require Dragonborn DLC, as they're entirely new textures that can easily be slapped over the vanilla meshes.

Basically it would be illegal for me to include any DLC content except DLC texture edits (can't provide the model with the texture).

Sorry, which "redone" textures are you referring to? If they are included with Dragonborn I think I can only provide them if I edit them somehow, but I could be wrong.

Edited by Xion209

I'm talking about a texture swap for Dragonborn. It already includes its own textures that you cannot use, but if people upload "fixes" for the texture, they no longer belong to Dragonborn and can be used freely. I'm running an advanced search now, I'll edit if I find one.

Absolutely nothing. Nothing involving snow touched the houses, which is a real shame, considering how many snow enhancers there are.

Edited by Strokend