Oblivion Crashing at startup

nok1a

My oblivion won't start up, when the game starts up I see the bethesda logo part way through the game crashes, I dont know why it doesnt I'm not using any mods I reinstalled the game 4 times. The game worked before perfectly fine, I can run High with no performance issues at all i had a couple mods back then too. I deleted my whole oblivion folder and uninstalled the game, deleted me saves and then reinstalled it again. Same thing everytime, Im running as adminstrator I have the latest patches also. But game wont start up like it use too. This started occuring after i uninstalled Steam and installed it again (when I uninstalled steam, it uninstalled my games that I bought with it) and my other games works fine even morrowind. Someone please help me

Have a look through Bben46's wiki article Oblivion reinstall procedure. Maybe you'll see something mentioned there that you know you did differently or not at all (e.g. registry cleaning). When you say you deleted your Oblivion folder and then uninstalled the game you don't mean in that order I hope.