Dragonborn?????

morrowind1979

Last week people were waiting each day to come out in bethesda forums and bethesda ended up telling them not last week, so people are hoping for this week, thay said not last week so maybe this week we get at least some news or something. People are saying february out of nothing as well as bethesda will release it when the ps3 version is ready but there is nothing to support those rumors. Since dawnguard and hearthfire came out suddenly I wouldn´t be surprised if dragonborn appears on steam without notice XD Edited by scot

It is irritating that we receive a promise of early 2013 and yet here we are halfway through january and after skulking through various web pages there is still no definitive answer from bethesda, in fact next to no updates at all as to a release. If they're not careful the release date will come and go without anyone realising which will put them out on a lot of profits. Anyone else think they should get their act together?

I wouldn't say "early" 2013 is over until at least the end of April (if you say the first four months are "early" and the last four are "late"), so there's still plenty of time. I was also mildly disappointed it didn't come out last week, because that just means that much more waiting before the Unofficial Dragonborn Patch will come out to fix everything the DLC breaks :whistling:

yea, on beth forums they waited till the work-week was 80% OVER to chime in on their forums with a "nope not this week" post.

i really dont see how this company stays in business, their buisness models and tactics (AND PRODUCT) are horrible. if modders didnt finish nearly all their work for them they wouldnt have anyone playing their games at all.

What makes me laugh is a tweet I saw, saying that Elder Scrolls Online will only be for PC. At the same time they are aggravating the core audience who might play ESO by showing them no respect whatsoever. I'm not going to lie and say I was going to get ESO, I might have, but now my mind is made up against it.

It's my understanding that they won't be releasing it for the PC until they can get the PS3 version working as they're desperate not to expose console players to the fact that you are WAY better off playing the game on PC :devil:

They are more likely to make money from console users though thats why.

I'd see no reason why Xbox 360 would tolerate garbage (then again.. This is Microsoft's money grubbing). I hear from numerous sources that this is their cleanest product to date.. Thus no reason to hold it any longer. At least for PC.

They are more likely to make money from console users though thats why.

I'd see no reason why Xbox 360 would tolerate garbage (then again.. This is Microsoft's money grubbing). I hear from numerous sources that this is their cleanest product to date.. Thus no reason to hold it any longer. At least for PC.

Actually, the few articles I read on it mentioned an 'exclusivity window' agreement, so I'm guessing they got the 360 version done first and have been working on porting it to PC and PS3 since then.

Edited by starfire42