Construction Set Crashes When I Add Dialog

Bethesda strips out a lot of features from the CS for end-users, plus they have other dev tools to go along with it. From what I gather Oblivion's CS is mostly complete, but it removes anything that hooks into Havok or SpeedTree for obvious reasons. Stripping out these features is done hastily (look at Skyrim SE CK) so it can end up leaving it rather buggy depending on the game. Plus its Bethesda, QA isn't exactly something they're known for

Bethesda strips out a lot of features from the CS for end-users, plus they have other dev tools to go along with it. From what I gather Oblivion's CS is mostly complete, but it removes anything that hooks into Havok or SpeedTree for obvious reasons. Stripping out these features is done hastily (look at Skyrim SE CK) so it can end up leaving it rather buggy depending on the game. Plus its Bethesda, QA isn't exactly something they're known for

Q & A ... does Todd even know how to spell that??

To JustChill, I did try using the CSE. It had no effect on this particular problem. But thanks.

To KatsAwful & Striker879, I hear what you are saying and, many other modders have were able to add NPCs with new or altered dialog. So, while the program is buggy, there must be a workaround, a setting I need to change or I'm doing something wrong.