Are you a first person or a 3rd person player?

Lawlacaust

1st person, how can you play this game in 3rd person? Its like cheating and has crap animations. 1st person requires some amount of skill since you have to be aware of your surrounding and cant just cheat and look around and see things you shouldn't. I wish you could go first person in Mass Effect tbh.

Immersion + fun + skill in 1st person is way better, even horses in 3rd person is pretty lame. Its especially best when playing a sneak theif archer but I also play magic. If you are melee then learn to position and move properly instead of running into crowds and getting owned because you are tunnel vision clicker noob.

I get a headache running around in 1st person, but it's hard to use bows or magic in 3rd person, so I'm constantly switching back and forth.

The camera zooming in and out when you draw/sheathe weapons is pretty annoying. One of these days, I'll go find a mod that fixes that.

Set your FoV higher b/c the game is made for consoles, most likely reason ur getting a headache.

Almost exclusively 3rd person unless I have trouble picking things up or shooting at a downward angle. It seems more cinematic, for lack of a better term, and it gives me a better sense of my surroundings.

Its way more immersive to play 1st person, you want cinema put your game to 24fps. First person makes it so you have to listen and pay attention and it makes the game much harder. You can't just spot every enemy from a mile away around a corner and see traps etc easy. It makes the game bigger, harder, and more immersive.

Edited by ploppytheman

I play in first person most of the time because it is more immersive, but I go to third person many times, especially when going around towns, cities, and villages. In those places, I'll switch between first and third person a lot. But when I'm out adventuring, I don't switch to third person often. I like combat in first person, and it is best to examine surroundings in first person.