Holdout list?

djdelirius

How do I add a mod to a working hold out list? I have tried the vanilla holdout and improvedholdout list but they do not work. I cannot find any fixes for the vanilla list either.

I've tried both list but to no luck. I remember reading something about a bug in the way the holdout lists work though.

oh one other thing (and im not sure about this at all, it was just a thought that you might check out),

i can imagine that a weapon has to be silent to work in the holdout list, as i said, im not sure at all about ths,

but i think that all the weapons i added had the silenced thing checked...

It's likely that if you add them by hand, your weapons are getting 'eaten' by a later mod. Either use 'AddFormToFormList' from a one-shot script on your weapons,, or create a merged patch.

It's likely that if you add them by hand, your weapons are getting 'eaten' by a later mod. Either use 'AddFormToFormList' from a one-shot script on your weapons,, or create a merged patch.

This. I have a lot of mods installed and my WIP is last in the load order but still registers my weapons fine, making this very reliable :biggrin: