Motoko & Batou

TheOuroborus

OK, all you flamers just calm down.

What I'd love to see is Motoko Kusanagi and Batou face/hair/body/armor. Or maybe you could play as a Motoko-looking character and recruit a Batou-eaque NPC in the Wasteland. At least give us a Kusanagi haircut and I'll color it purple.

Again, relax 'cause it doesn't fit "The Lore". Newsflash: This ain't an MMO. I just want to have fun with one of the coolest and open games ever. Heck, I'd love it if someone would come up with a de-ranged Santa. Yeah, that'd be sweet. Maybe with elf heads hanging off his belt.

I'd also like to see a Section 9 mod (get everyone in! :P Don't forget the Tachikomas/Fuchikomas...).

Of course, if you add Tachi/Fuchikomas, wouldn't that naturally mean getting the other armors as well? (the other powered armor/multi-legged tanks from GitS, and perhaps even Shirow's other works, like landmates and that other duo, Deunan and Briareos...)

Heh. I was just watching GitS SAC (been going on a marathon of sorts the past few days...). Just saw the episode on a nuclear 'scrubbing' platform (the one that resembles an oil rig). I'd love to use the guns they have there ('bullpup' assault rifles w/ under-slung or integrated grenade launchers and optics).

Kinda amusing how the armor they have seems very light (coverage-wise)...then again, most of them are cyborgs...

Hehehe, yeah.

Wait...that'd just be the 'standard' infantry dude w/ those odd 'masks', right? And not the landmate-esque power armor? Or both?

Either way, they would look cool in the game.

Infantry, they'd give the "Fallout canonheads" less to complain about.

Archived