Transferring quest stages between saves

Hamin

Hello

I realized that my Skyrim saves are corrupt because of scripts baked into the save file. I keep crashing on the exteriors because of looping scripts and so on. However I spent almost 80 hours into this character because I was aiming to get a 100% game completion but now I can't because as soon as I start walking outside I get a crash because of scripts.

I wanted to start a new save with mods that I will use throughout, but I don't want to go through all the quests I already completed. I know that for items and such, I can just type "help itename" and do "player.additem" for all the quest-specific rewards and unique items, but I don't know how to do this for all the quests I done, since there is no "list" that shows all completed/active quest stages, except for the journal.

Is looking at the quest journal, going to the UESPWiki and individually typing the stages for every quest to a bat file the only solution to my problem?

Not all quest stages work properly if you console them in. Also items and quest fragments will become orphaned in your save game and your journal. You also may end up with "static" items in inventory you are unable to rid yourself of. Console command quest advancement should really only be used when you are unable to complete a questline "legitimately". Its sad to lose all the time and equipment and resources because of game glitches, but we all have been there and do know the pains you are experienceing.

If you do decide on console advancement, I hope it fares well for you. :)