3D Studio Max 3/4

BlackSlayer

I am sorry if this is off-topic but I am new to the site and I did not know where else to start this topic so Technical Support seems the best to me. :oops: But if it is not the best location please (to moderators) move it to the appropriate place.

Anyway... I enjoy modifying Morrowind by making plugins, but it got to a point where it wasn't enough! So now I am looking for a good place to Download 3D Studio MAX 3 or 4. Which is the standard Mesh editing program used to make Morrowind meshes. I have tried several sites like Download.com, ect. Even Morrowind's own site had no information on where to download it! :help: I know it is a big program in size but with a T3 Computer I'll download it fast. So if any one can help me please give me some links to download it at. Thank you.

3Dstudio costs mucho dinero. There is no quick and easy way to download it, unless it's illegal. Of course, if it's illegal, then it can't be discussed here ;) However, there are some fine freeware 3D designers out there, such as milkshape and AC3D. Not only that, but their full versions are quite cheap and are small downloads.

EDIT: oh yeah, these programs usually have some way to export to 3DS and other formats.

Archived