Battle against Doben

MoonlightArcher

Hello,

Can somebody help me creating a mod based on the Youtube-adventures from VoicesFromTheDark?

If you watch the adventures of K'Joor, you will see that he made a whole custom adventure where he should free his family and kill Doben(a wheel cart).

In season 2 of those adventures he destroyed the wheel cart and freed his family, but Doben returned in another body(yet unknown).

The whole world slowly gets infected with a virus so they become the so called "Doben Followers".

Is there a way to create such a mod so others can have the same adventure? If so, how long will it take to create it?

The reason why I ask your help is because I don`t have modding skills and so doesn`t VoicesFromTheDark(He makes custom npc`s and enemies every episode and puts them into the world). I asked him if it was ok that some sort of Doben-mod would be created and he said yes.

So... I know that you think that you aren`t going to create it because you won`t get anything in return, but that isn`t true. You will get full credits on youtube and you would make at least more than 4500 people happy.

I hope that some of you can help me to create this mod.

Kind Regards,

MoonlightArcher

Edited by MoonlightArcher

• 2 months later...