Dirty Face Skin (REQ)

Reaper1340

Hey, folks

I'm not sure if this has been done before, if so I haven't found it. In a post-apocalyptic world where every resource must be scavenged and where water has become a scarce commodity, chances are that one's personal hygiene must have gone downhill on the list of priorities. I was wondering if it was possible to take the dirty/crass texture found on some of the NPCs' faces and apply it to the player character, further intensifying that look of harsh wasteland exploration. Perhaps it could be applied as a form of makeup or something? Here is a link showing a picture of a group of NPCs (from Qebehsenuf's Faces of the Law mod) bearing the said facial texture: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/ima...-1229302393.jpg

Thanks in advance,

Reaper1340

Quite simple really.

Open up the GECK, go to the race tab at the top, and select Raider. make them playable and you'll be able to choose your own greasy, muddy raider as a race at character creation screens.

Thanks for the quick reply, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for. I don't want to have to remake some of my current in-game character models--changing one's race would also modify his appearance. I'd prefer an option at the character creation screen (such as a make-up) that would give me the choice to add/remove the dirty facial texture or at least something along those lines.

would be interesting to see a mod that made characters appear dirty over time, and had them required to take showers/baths whatnot to raise their charisma back up.

NPCs would have to have a static shower/bath added to their responsibilities on a schedule script..

player would have to do it themselves :D.

Special and rare soaps for short-term charisma bonuses?

Archived