Add Charon to the smoker faction

CitizenFurin

Maybe i am doing something wrong, but the follower Cahron from the underworld always becomes stuck after engaging an enemy. Stuck in the "drawn weapon" animation that is. I need to talk to him to make him holser his rifle again and follow me. No other follower does that, it's only him afaik.

So I was wondering, if he was added to the "smokers", he might light a cigarette instead of standing there, just a guess. But maybe I am doing something wrong with this follower, any input is welcome.

He does it all the time for me, after a battle he stands there with the gun in his hand and doesn't put it away like he should. He will not follow me until i talk to him and say "let's go", pretty annoying really. It does not matter if he uses his original gun, or one I gave him, if he has ammo or not or if he has any weapon at all (removeallitems). Anyhow, maybe i am better off in the troubleshooting section then, instead of the modding one, just sounded like a neat idea to me to "fix" it like this, turns out i seem to be the only one out there with that problem...

Archived