Is it possible to make a mod that allows you to build homes like heart

iprozombi

just as the title reads i like this idea because ive spent over 400 hours in skyrim and over 75 hrs playing just hearthfire content and i get tired of the scenery sometimes, you know?

:P thanks for any future info

Edited by iprozombi

So you want a mod that will let you build a home, and you have hearthfire? If that's what you're asking then, it's not needed - because Hearthfire has that already. Speak to the Yarl of Falkreath, if you play a little bit past Highrothgar on the main quest, a Courier will find you and give you a note from him, and if you read it you'll be directed to go to Falkreath and talk to the Yarl there, and you will have to do what he tells you to do, to get the plot of land to build your house, then you have to craft the materials you need from the Blacksmith, and then build it. I never tried to build it, but I did get far enough to actually get the plot of land, and then I checked out the spot, and looked at what I could craft to make the home in the Blacksmith menu.

If you're not talking about that, then maybe you just want a mod that lets you build a home, without Hearthfire, because you don't want to play it anymore? Or something... I don't know. This isn't very clear.

But this is what I found: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18480