[WIP] New Vegas Bounties Update

Guest deleted2159825

Hmm, probably way off track for what you want to do but would it be possible to have Bounties that the Brotherhood of Steel put out solely for BoS couriers?

I generally steer clear of the BoS, as they're a bit too powerful and isolated to employ bounty hunters. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Yeah I thought it might be abit lore unfriendly.. hmm, maybe one day someone will make a mod where the player can take on a Christine type circle of steel role and hunt down individuals.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825
Just FYI, I updated the voice roles to include more detailed descriptions and samples. PM me if you're interested.

Hey man, was just reading your post outlining the voice acting roles, and saw your description for the character Alex.

I think being British might actually be a benefit here if you'd like some help, I don't have a particularly posh accent (I don't think so anyway) but I can easily ham it up enough for the sake of shits 'n' giggles.

I'm Male, Caucasian, in my 20's and British so I may actually be to have a fairly decent stab at this role. Like I said before my American accents aren't that good, I can do a fairly decent Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead (also played by a Brit) but outside of that I'd be a bad (awful) candidate :P

Let us know either way man, I can do a few of his lines tomorrow and send them over if you like.

Guest deleted2159825

Hey man, was just reading your post outlining the voice acting roles, and saw your description for the character Alex.

I think being British might actually be a benefit here if you'd like some help, I don't have a particularly posh accent (I don't think so anyway) but I can easily ham it up enough for the sake of shits 'n' giggles.

I'm Male, Caucasian, in my 20's and British so I may actually be to have a fairly decent stab at this role. Like I said before my American accents aren't that good, I can do a fairly decent Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead (also played by a Brit) but outside of that I'd be a bad (awful) candidate :P

Let us know either way man, I can do a few of his lines tomorrow and send them over if you like.

Cool. Just record some samples for any roles you like, and PM me the download link.

Guest deleted2159825

So have a script for docs lines yet? Any help needs on bounties 1?

Not yet, will get it to you ASAP, once The Inheritance is patched up.

Was there anything in NVBI that interested you?

@Someguy

Is there any program in particular you'd recommend using to record voice file?

Also what format do you want them sending over as when I'm done?

Sorry for the newbie questions man, I've never actually used my headset for recording before :s

Meh, Not really. Whatever you need. I got's lots of voices fer ya.

Also, I found a line that I never recorded for Bradley. The reaction to the speech option for the Syndicate guy that confronts you in Novac. Never got that line so never recorded it. Shall I? Also noticed a discrepancy in one line between what is spoken and what is displayed. I'll have to find it again to tell you what it is.

Oh, and to the poster above...all you need is the free version of Audible. Works like a charm.

So have a script for docs lines yet? Any help needs on bounties 1?

Not yet, will get it to you ASAP, once The Inheritance is patched up.

Was there anything in NVBI that interested you?

Guest deleted2159825

Meh, Not really. Whatever you need. I got's lots of voices fer ya.

Also, I found a line that I never recorded for Bradley. The reaction to the speech option for the Syndicate guy that confronts you in Novac. Never got that line so never recorded it. Shall I? Also noticed a discrepancy in one line between what is spoken and what is displayed. I'll have to find it again to tell you what it is.

I ended up cutting that line (it will be reflected in the final build), so no harm done!

Thanks for bringing Bradley to life! I'm hoping to bring Doc Friday up to snuff when I finish this next round of updates.

People who want revenge. Like, You kill Killer A so the brother/friend of Killer A will come to you for revenge.

Be careful what you wish for - I live for scripting that stuff. Some of it is already in the works, along with more nuanced, possibly unexpected consequences for the player's actions in other mods.

Noted and I am agreeing with Mohamed2001. I would also like to thank you for your continued work. I am looking forward to the updates.