witchdoctor180

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I downloaded it only 2 days ago and Breti two posts up is listed as author

SN - Rochester WIP - Main - Rochester English Version [·ESP] v1-2 [13-12-20] by Breti=48515.7Z
SN - Rochester WIP - Main - Rochester without [·ESP] v1-2 [13-12-20] by Breti=48515.7Z

So take his word as the real deal as it's a Work in Progress Mod I expect that It will be posted as new Mod as other modders who have posted onto existing pages have found they do not get same attention as a New Mod.

One I recall created page a few days before actually putting a mod there and mod wasn't called new just update he said in forums most attention went on other New mods not his.

It became very popular but started very slowly missing Hot files, which are new only.

I won't bother with WIP if new release coming soon

[Edit] Just realised these were old posts and its gone again so what I got was this update spoken of here but their was a newer german version so maybe hes updating again or even completed mod.

One thing he may not know is he could leave a message on page saying why it's been hidden other modders do even if just updating so I'll see what happens.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I downloaded it but all I get is the red error markers. what have I done wrong? I download it, copy the files to my data folder in my skyrim directory, like it said to. But all I have is red error markers.....

This is obsolete

SN - Rochester WIP - Main - Rochester English Version [·ESP] v1-2 [13-12-20] by Breti=48515.7Z

SN - Rochester WIP - Main - Rochester without [·ESP] v1-2 [13-12-20] by Breti=48515.7Z

replaced by

Rochester World Modder Resource by breti

and

Rochester World English Patch by Breti and Dev0lv0r

This is the Last version of the mod and developement is pretty much stopped due to real life

The Land is complete and very very good but No quests are made

DESCRIPTION:

This is the completely revised World from Rochester.

Rochester is the original world of my New World Mod, and can be used as Modders Resource.

Added 421 new Objects... Houses, Castle, and more...

with Weather System, and new Medieval Music.

The Church in the Village near Rochester, ring the bell,

and the Ship bell in the Port.

a Fantastic World of Animals and great Scenery, there is very much to Discover.

The mod starts by a Courier. You will receive a Message.

Follows the waypoints on your Map until after Rochester.

or, with a Teleport spell Book. be found in Witherun (see last images under Images Page3)!

CREATION

WORKING PERIOD OF 3 YEARS FOR THIS MOD.

... Try and Enjoy it ...

Please remember Endorsements

breti

Shame as this is first class work but RL takes it's toll.

He's released it hoping others can add quests to the land.

Still worth downloading as it is now.