ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

First Person View Horse

cucobr

Don´t you think that the author is working to update it?

Wait a while, I am sure that it will be sorted out. Making another one is unecessary.

Last updated at 0:53, 2 Jun 2012

I'm don't think so... =/

Do you know something?

Nope, nothing. :confused:

But making another one does not feel like the best solution. It would decrease the popularity of the current one, and what if you get accused of stealing his or her mod?

It would probably not go that far, but you never know!

Edited by Niborino9409

Nope, nothing. :confused:

But making another one does not feel like the best solution. It would decrease the popularity of the current one, and what if you get accused of stealing his or her mod?

It would probably not go that far, but you never know!

It's not a steal... if the creator abandoned his concept... in beta phase...

6 months and nothing... If I knew something to do I probably would do. But I'm not a programmer =/

You do not know if he has actually abandoned it. If he hasn´t said so then you have to assume that he is still working on it.

If someone makes another one there could be consequences.

But I´d suggest that you dicuss it with a Staff member or an Admin, they should know what to do and not.

Edited by Niborino9409

You do not know if he has actually abandoned it. If he hasn´t said so then you have to assume that he is still working on it.

If someone makes another one there could be consequences.

But I´d suggest that you dicuss it with a Staff member or an Admin, they should know what to do and not.

I'm not a modder.

I'm only here to ask if someone can do this because we don't have this mod. In my opinion, is super important.

Never said you were one.

I understand that it is important, but the reason I want you to find out what is allowed and not is because you could get banned for things like these(not exactly the thing we are doing now, but making the actual mod). And by knowing that you can keep others out of trouble :thumbsup:

Edited by Niborino9409

Umm...I'm really unclear on how someone asking for a mod that creates a first person horse view would lead to anyone's being banned.

It didn't sound to me like the OP was asking for someone to take over the original mod, but that he wanted for somebody to create a new mod that accomplished the same purpose.

If I am wrong, someone please correct me, because from my understanding, it is acceptable for modders to create similar mods, as long as they are not using/copying others work without permission. As for the new mod possibly being more popular--if it works better and people like it more, that's just the shakes, is it not?

If people had "dibs" on an idea, just by comping up with a mod early on, then wouldn't we have just ONE Whiterun house mod, one eye texture mod, one followers behavior mod, etc?

Umm...I'm really unclear on how someone asking for a mod that creates a first person horse view would lead to anyone's being banned. It didn't sound to me like the OP was asking for someone to take over the original mod, but that he wanted for somebody to create a new mod that accomplished the same purpose. If I am wrong, someone please correct me, because from my understanding, it is acceptable for modders to create similar mods, as long as they are not using/copying others work without permission. As for the new mod possibly being more popular--if it works better and people like it more, that's just the shakes, is it not?If people had "dibs" on an idea, just by comping up with a mod early on, then wouldn't we have just ONE Whiterun house mod, one eye texture mod, one followers behavior mod, etc?

Perhaps I overanalysed this. I thought like this:

If someone makes a mod, and then someone else makes another mod that is exactly alike the first one, then there should be a problem.

Seems like I am thinking about Copyright :wacko:

You are absolutely right. Why else would there be hundreds of the same mods?

And the scenario that you speak of would be absolutely horrible.

:sweat: :dance: Sorry for thinking too much :dance: :sweat:

cucobr:

Sorry for hindering your mod request! :psyduck:

Edited by Niborino9409