Game loading forever when entering / exiting a cell or fast traveling.

MrTUN3R

What the title says, that's the long and short. Waiting / resting sometimes fixes it. I tried disabling every mod and starting a new game, doesn't fix it. I also have NVSE and every DLC.

Also, for some reason dead bodies won't disappear... like, ever...

Anybody know how to fix these?

EDIT: I think they are related, I noticed that when fast traveling to Goodsprings (or exiting a building in Goodsprings) waiting almost never fixes it, and there are a lot of Powder Ganger bodies there from a quest. I tried disabling them from the console but it won't work for some reason.

Edited by MrTUN3R

If you have steam version, verify your games cache. Sounds like your INI files are up to something, probably something changed by a mod. Post an LO if you want and i'll have a quick look.

Do you have any specific changes to your INI files that you need? If not delete Fallout.ini and Falloutprefs.ini in the My games folder in My documents then run Fallout Launcher, reselect your settings then run NVSE again without any mods and see if that does anything.

Do you have any specific changes to your INI files that you need? If not delete Fallout.ini and Falloutprefs.ini in the My games folder in My documents then run Fallout Launcher, reselect your settings then run NVSE again without any mods and see if that does anything.

Nein :(

Isn't there a way to get rid of all the scripted dead bodies? That would be my best bet.

EDIT: Yep, it's related to the bodies, and probably the "Bloody Mess" perk. After I finished Dead Money all the bodies in the world were cleaned up, and the game worked normally again.

Edited by MrTUN3R