My Game Crashes

Dragonheart1965

I am a fan of all the Fallout games and have been enjoying my progression through Downtown Boston in Fallout 4. However, as of late, when I try to cross the bridge into zone 7 near Ticonderoga Safehouse my game will crash to the desktop. My questions are; why is it doing this and how do I fix this problem. To anyone who can help me out I would be grateful.

Chances are you have mod conflicts that cause the crash.

Remove the offending mod(s) that effect the area.

...oh, and... The Lounge is more for non game topics and you

should have better luck with responses in the proper forum:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?c=3485,3500

MalachiDelacot, Thank You for responding to my call for help. I'm new to these forums and thought I was in the right place. So, Thanks for your help. Also, Thank of the link I posted my post there again.

You said it was a mod? The only mods I have that would be in this area came from the games Creation Club. Their mod made by the Fallout 4 Team from Bethesda. Could it be SKSE, the unofficial patch, or settlement manager causing the problem?

Best way I've found out if it's a mod problem is

to not run a mod in the launcher ( or remove

the mod completely ) and see how the game runs.

Has worked for many an open world game I've played.

Not sure how FO4 functions because I've yet to

buy it because of a silly arse reason....

Thanks for the advice. I'll try to find the mod or mods causing the problem. P.S. I have you beat by two years. I've been a gamer since 1982. My first PC game was called Seventh Legion which ran on Windows 3.11 My PC at the time was a Gateway 386 and the game was on a floppy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LoL Today I use an Asus ROG and have over 100 games on Steam with another 100 in DVD format. Question, what is your favorite game or games?

Edited by Dragonheart1965