TKAA is disappeard?

Sauron1953

It seems to be hidden by the author (not for the first time) due the fact that is is sometimes used as start for child nudity mods. Understandable the author don't want to be a part of this mods.

So we just wait?

Well yes, unless you pay their salary and can hold that over their head, or you're married to them or they're your brother or sister and can use that leverage, or are the author... Yeah you wait for the fix. With all due respect, what else did you expect?

If you have the older version, I'd disable it until it's fixed if you can't play otherwise or it's causing CTDs or other unacceptable problems.

I take it you have the main TKAA mod but not Bruma patch.. so you get a couple vanilla potato head kids in Bruma. I'd say no real big deal.

From what the author says, I doubt the TKAA mods will be back.

When you find a mod that you think is great and want to use often, it's a good idea to archive a copy.

When you find a mod that you think is great and want to use often, it's a good idea to archive a copy.

Good advise. Advise I often say myself

Wasn't aware that TKAA was *that mod. In my ignorance, (and failing to read the post above mine, which would have clarified it!) I thought it was some combat animations mod or something (the one that has a checkbox in FNIS). Yeah. It's probably never coming back. And considering what little I know about it from reading some quip along the way, understandably so.

Some of the TKAA mods take off the child flag which makes them killable. Unfortunately that also does open the door for a pervert to misuse the mod in unintended ways. Pretty sure there are other child mods that take the child flag off also though.