nutrition

Power 600 Watts

processor

Description Intel ® Core ™ i5-3570K

Model Name Ivy Bridge

4x clock speed 3400 MHz

Bus speed 4800 MT / s

Core Ivy Bridge, 22 nm

Notes Turbo Mode: CPU up to 3.8 GHz, GPU Speed: 650/1150 MHz (Standard / Turbo)

Socket 1155

cooler

Confirmation for ATX Mainboards

Connection 4 pin PWM fan connector

CPU cooler Stock cooler

memory

Description 8192 MB DDR3

Total capacity 8192 MB

Number of Modules 2

Standard DDR3-1600

up to 32768 MB of possible

graphic

Graphics chip NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

Interface PCIe x16

Memory 2,048 MB

chipset

Intel ® Z77 Express

motherboard

Connectors 6x USB, 2x USB 3.0, 1x PS / 2, 6x Audio, 1x RJ-45, 1x VGA, 1x DVI-D, 1x HDMI (on board), 1x DVI-I, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort

Network Gigabit-LAN, WLAN (300 Mbit / s)

optical Drives

LightScribe

Blu-ray Burner

hard drive

SSD, 120GB, SATA 600

3000 GB, SATA 600 / 7200rpm / 64MB / 8.5 ms

CardReader

Description External USB cardreader

Sizes CF I, CF II, MD, SD, SDHC, MMC, xD, MS, MS PRO

Features WL-344 WLAN adapter (USB Adapter)

Operating system Windows 8 64-Bit (OEM)

Software Nero 10 Essential Suite 2, G Data AntiVirus 2013

everything looks good. but here are some things i noticed:

optical Drives

LightScribe

Blu-ray Burner

This is a Blu-Ray Burner. quite a bit more expensive then just a normal CD Burner. if you dont plan on Burning Blu-Rays then you might want to consider a different Optical Drive. even just a Blu Ray player (cant burn Blu Ray) can save you $20. or if you have a Ps3 or dont plan on watching Blu Rays on your PC, a normal CD/DVD player/Burner will save you around $50.

hard drive

SSD, 120GB, SATA 600

3000 GB, SATA 600 / 7200rpm / 64MB / 8.5 ms

You have a 3TB HDD here. which is quite a lot of overkill unless you have a lot of movies, or record game play for YouTube or something. you could save something like $40+ going with a 1TB HDD, which should still be more then enough, even with a huge Steam Library haha.

CardReader

Description External USB cardreader

Sizes CF I, CF II, MD, SD, SDHC, MMC, xD, MS, MS PRO

an unnecessary feature used mostly with cameras to put photos on your PC. If thats not something you do, or need to do, this might be a feature you could take off and save yourself some money possibly.

Operating system Windows 8 64-Bit (OEM)

I havent used W8 myself, and ive heard both good and bad about it, but i just wanted to point it out that you are getting W8. if you are not very good with computers, i might suggest Windows 7 instead, just because of the familiar interface that you are probably used to. that and everything is compatible with W7 atm, whereas W8 is new, and somethings may or may not be compatible with it yet. could just save some headache and get W7, but again up to you. maybe someone who has experience with W8 could give you a better reference on which to get.

Software Nero 10 Essential Suite 2, G Data AntiVirus 2013

a bunch of useless software that is probably adding to the total cost of your rig. if its not, then by all means why not get it. if its costing you any money, then there is no reason to get any of it.

Graphics chip NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

Interface PCIe x16

Memory 2,048 MB

absolutely nothing wrong with this card at all. itll play most games out there on High/Ultra. however, if you change any of the above options and save yourself some cash, you may consider bumping this up to a 670 or a 7970 or even just a 7950 (same price as the 660Ti you have picked)

I understand this is a prebuilt rig you are buying off a website, and some of the suggestions ive made may not even be available to you but i figured id throw them out there anyways.

nutrition

Power 600 Watts

also just figured id lol at this translation real quick. the other translations seemed fine, but for some reason Google translated Power Supply or whatever it was, to Nutrition. which i guess could be construed at correct since the PSU provides nutrition to the rest of the PC in a sense. but still, it made me lol when i read it :P

Edited by hoofhearted4

Yeah, that translation is useless.

No detailed part names, only the chipset names? cmon!

i wouldnt call it useless. the only stuff it doesnt say is Brand Names like Corsair or EVGA and etc. which in the end, dont really matter, esp if you are just going to have it pre built anyways.

i still stand by my comments. overall the PC will be fine, will play any game here on the Nexus just fine.

For a pre-built system it looks good, I really don't like the shop though.

Alternate is pretty bad when it comes to after-sales.

This would be a better option

http://www.salland.eu/product/1174934/tweakers-net-mainstream-gamesysteem-januari-2013-tw-game-0113.html

Quality parts is very important

Edited by Erik005