Guilt even when bad?

Michlo

A couple of days ago I started my second character.

I'm doing what most probably do and trying to do things differently with this feller, consequently, he's not so nice.

Last night I got to the point where I blew up Megaton in order to claim my Tenpenny suite (I realized in my first game that whilst I was fond of Megaton and quickly irked by the lobby music and some of the people at Tenpenny, I still preferred Tenpenny as a place to live).

Well.....

I felt so guilty!

I saved a game just prior to doing it in case I wanted to go back and finish the last chapter of the survival guide or anything but now I'm having second thoughts about having done it at all. heh.

Anybody else feel strangely guilty even when trying to be "bad" ?

Cheers.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel guilty as hell when I play bad characters. Doesn't stop me from doing so. It's something of a guilty pleasure, if you will. Indulging in my darker side helps me feel that much better about myself when I take the high road.

I slaughtered everyone (then dismembered the corpses) and looted everything from Megaton before I blew it up (at a very early level too - seems NPCs are pretty weak combatants), so no I don't feel any guilt for blowing up a corspe littered town. I think I've had to revert to a earlier save like 20 times just because I got sick of the Tenpenny crowd though (ie a kept slaughtering them so needed them back to trade with their shopkeeps). My guy makes the Talon Company look like heroes...

Once I'm finished with this character I think I'll make a Cannibal Swordsman...

Moira doesn't die. She becomes a ghoul. She is apparently out trying to do the work herself for her guide when you blow up Megaton, and returns to so much radiation she is transformed. You can find her in the Underworld if you've been there, or Rivet City if you haven't.

Moira doesn't die. She becomes a ghoul. She is apparently out trying to do the work herself for her guide when you blow up Megaton, and returns to so much radiation she is transformed. You can find her in the Underworld if you've been there, or Rivet City if you haven't.

That is assuming you didn't murder her before setting off the nuke of course.