"Life Finds a Way..." Mod

drksde

HI folks...

i was fooling around with one of the greener shrubs mods floating around and i remebered some of the artwork from I am Legend.

http://geekoutnewyork.com/images/2008/apocalypse_sa1.jpg

http://geekoutnewyork.com/images/2008/apocalypse_shibuya3.jpg

i know a lot of people are a smidgen tired of the sepia world we've all come to know and love so how about a world where the life is beginning to grow back. (Maybe post MQ?)

I imagine retextures might accomplish a lot but remoddelling might make this even more effective.

Thoughts?

I saw a very good documentary on BBC about what would happen when people will dissappear . and there were exactly animations of each decades like after 5 years to 10 000 years . thats bad i dont remember name of it . but i know it is on youtube.

would be amazing if it was done well.

The whole wasteland would be a big job though. Maybe just make another quite large section to the wasteland in which the life has comeback, so its like life is slowly coming back.

would be amazing if it was done well.

The whole wasteland would be a big job though. Maybe just make another quite large section to the wasteland in which the life has comeback, so its like life is slowly coming back.

Oasis? Harold?

yeah

i mean a big section though, make the sure the choosen area has a high population of buildings. Maybe the mall and surrounding areas.

no, i meant Oasis and harold could be the epicentre for regrowth. not much around there though, building wise, is there, tho...

How about along the semi-dried up river bed? It runs across the wasteland... if its set after the MQ the water would be clean, that would be the most logical bit...

It would leave lots of wasteland whilst being accessible across the map.

Archived