just another guy with CTD's problems

AudiS3

Simply put your running out of available memory to load all of the active scripts from your mods. Your going to need to tweek your available memory load in your Skyrim.ini

But thats not something that I put a lot of faith in, myself. There's a tweakers guide or there was called Skyrim Enthusist or something like that. It was a core of STEP if you feel like hunting it down.

More to the point a faster read write drive would also solve the issue.

To give you an idea of what's going on under the hood, it's not that the scripts are bad. It's that you have mods that are making call functions that you have not even started to use yet.

You've also got quite a few hungry mods that will regularly make call functions and actively require a certain percentage of your active memory, the amount is unknown to me.

Examples Sky Birds,

Convenient Horses.esp Active Checksum: 53592306

WetandCold.esp Active Checksum: CBD13035,

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp Active Checksum: AE06DF54 she makes constant call functions even before you meet her.

CerwidenCompanion.esp Active Checksum: FEB5909 same here

Zira's Skyrim Horse Base.esp Active Checksum: 5BFB075F

Convenient Horses.esp Active Checksum: 53592306 <---Makes constant calls when activated in game, never use this with a heavy script mod. Has a handy latency test feature but is by no means a detector for stability. Also using the button detection setting makes this even more hungry. I like this mod and use it on and off depending on the kind of game I play.

Don't run these two together

ApachiiHair.esm Active Checksum: 783F7167

ApachiiHairMales.esm Active Checksum: 4D05C883

Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp Active Checksum: 185BF5F0

Pretty common mistake here, you'll easily run out of memory in Character Creation and Showracemenu, expect crashes to happen, known issue use only 1 hair mod at a time.

Osare GothicLolita BU.esp Active Checksum: 1976527E

That'll be a bear when that kicks in

Here's an example of a mod that's making a call function you have not even started using yet, it's also fairly aggressively making checks. This doesn't mean that the mod is bad it's just that it's using your available pool of resources already.

MintyLightningMod.esp Active Checksum: A6EFD75F

MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp Active Checksum: 71174667 <---BTW not sure I'd use this anyway with Enhanced Lights and Fx you might be asking for a crash anyway just playing them side by side.

Marriable Serana.esp Active Checksum: 8153B68B <---BETA mod known to cause issues reported on quite well at it's dwonload page in the comments seection.

There's still more I can say about your load order.

MidasSkyrim.esp bugs are listed on it's main page uh doesn;t mean it's safe

Mostly I see a lot of overhauls for Theives, Mages, Warriors, and vampires

Try to limit your overhuals to a particular theme so as to avoid conflicts, you'd be surpised to see just how many mods make more edits above and beyond just the one class archtype.

UFO, love the mod but often I see people using it with other mods that alter character behavior in your case it's, ub_invite_any_npc.esp

There's a reason why UFO does not have an invite anyone feature and that's stability.

You have some small fix it's that are not worth haveing.

-Babette

-Serana

Generally you have not narrowed down the theme of your playthrough.

This is important becuase your carrying a lot of mods you will never see in one playthrough becuase of instability.

-Follower mods lots

-overhuals for all archtypes

MidasSkyrim.esp bugs are listed on it's main page uh doesn;t mean it's safe

Mostly I see a lot of overhauls for Theives, Mages, Warriors, and vampires

Try to limit your overhuals to a particular theme so as to avoid conflicts, you'd be surpised to see just how many mods make more edits above and beyond just the one class archtype.

UFO, love the mod but often I see people using it with other mods that alter character behavior in your case it's, ub_invite_any_npc.esp

There's a reason why UFO does not have an invite anyone feature and that's stability.

You have some small fix it's that are not worth haveing.

-Babette

-Serana

Generally you have not narrowed down the theme of your playthrough.

This is important becuase your carrying a lot of mods you will never see in one playthrough becuase of instability.

-Follower mods lots

-overhuals for all archtypes

hi,

Thanks for all the info.

I'm a newbie in mods as you can see by my mod list.

So i have to remove a lot of mods, right?

leave only one hair style

remove midas

remove UFO (i use to have the extensible follower framework, is that a good mod?

i would like to keep vilja and cerwiden...

right now i'm testing some skyrim.ini tweeking but until now nothing...only CTDs

Testing of INI tweaks is best on an unmodded Skyrim to find the sweet spots for your particular computer setup and the game engine.

If I wanted to use the companions you just mentioned. I'd go to the companion pages and check what the author uses, I'd even ask him/her directly what follower overhaul do you use.

This is becuase they ended up designing their mod on that system.

To ensure a stable experience with companions, I'd severely cut away all the immersive mods that make script call functions, I'd outright kick im out for a playthrough fresh from the start.

All the overhuals that change combat up, those would get kicked. If I really wanted to know if it was safe I'd ask the mod author of the companion what overhaul he/she used personelly.

I think for a companion freindly game I'd drop all the werewolf and vamp stuff, no telling what would happen if you actually turned a finely tuned companion into one anyway so wouldn't bother.

-most likely crashes unless they were designed form the start to be turned

Nothing against Midas

-For the most part magic mods are kinda touchy they all involve some script work and therefore make call functions when used, that can be really bad alongside other script heavy mods.

To give you the best idea of getting fine tune companion AI's to work their best, just pull all scripting mods other than the 2 companion's plus UFO or Amazeing if the author designed them for it. Play from there.

For added difficulty I'd try to ask the mod author of the campanion mod, or go with something like Duel-Deadly Combat, the guy mostly made that mod in the game engine not entirely in papyrus.

Testing of INI tweaks is best on an unmodded Skyrim to find the sweet spots for your particular computer setup and the game engine.

If I wanted to use the companions you just mentioned. I'd go to the companion pages and check what the author uses, I'd even ask him/her directly what follower overhaul do you use.

This is becuase they ended up designing their mod on that system.

To ensure a stable experience with companions, I'd severely cut away all the immersive mods that make script call functions, I'd outright kick im out for a playthrough fresh from the start.

All the overhuals that change combat up, those would get kicked. If I really wanted to know if it was safe I'd ask the mod author of the companion what overhaul he/she used personelly.

I think for a companion freindly game I'd drop all the werewolf and vamp stuff, no telling what would happen if you actually turned a finely tuned companion into one anyway so wouldn't bother.

-most likely crashes unless they were designed form the start to be turned

Nothing against Midas

-For the most part magic mods are kinda touchy they all involve some script work and therefore make call functions when used, that can be really bad alongside other script heavy mods.

To give you the best idea of getting fine tune companion AI's to work their best, just pull all scripting mods other than the 2 companion's plus UFO or Amazeing if the author designed them for it. Play from there.

For added difficulty I'd try to ask the mod author of the campanion mod, or go with something like Duel-Deadly Combat, the guy mostly made that mod in the game engine not entirely in papyrus.

Thanks for all your help.I deactivate 20 mods from my list ( convinent horses, zyras horse base, midas magic, gothic lolita bu, babete, ufo (i choose extensible follower framework, i dont know if this was a good choise or not), unnoficial skyrim patch (i was having a lot of uskpcwcampleaderscript errors)...cant remember more mods that i disabled.

Now the game works much better, i played for about 2 hours and only had 3 CTDs (2 outside and 1 inside)...but there is another problem now...this game is killing me problem after problem LOL.

When i was playing realy enjoying a skyrim without every 5 minutes CTDs, i found a locked chest...uhh lets open the chest too see whats inside, press the A button and nothing happens, no mini game, nothing appear just like nothing was there, only appears on screen the message to unlock but nothing happens.

I gave up and continue... ohh a locked door lets try to open the door...bam! nothing happens...

What could be now?

I dont have any mods for lock pinking.....

I don't advise removing a bunch of mods then continuing with save games that were made with those mods installed. In fact, that's a recipe for disaster. I think what gamefever was suggesting was that you look over your load order and decide which mod you really can't play without, uninstall the ones you don't really need, then start a new game.

But post your new BOSS log and we'll see if anything might be affecting lockpicking.

I don't advise removing a bunch of mods then continuing with save games that were made with those mods installed. In fact, that's a recipe for disaster. I think what gamefever was suggesting was that you look over your load order and decide which mod you really can't play without, uninstall the ones you don't really need, then start a new game.

But post your new BOSS log and we'll see if anything might be affecting lockpicking.

Hi,

i removed the ones that i dont need, i know its a lot of mods...but i dont need, it was a mistake continue the game with those mods, at the time i didnt know that the mods stays forever with the save, A newbie using mods thats the result LOL

here is the BOSS log:

Skyrim.esm Active Checksum: C665FD56

Update.esm Active Checksum: 95ECDE44

Dawnguard.esm Active Checksum: F0CDA3D1Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

HearthFires.esm Active Checksum: 1BC399F5

ApachiiHair.esm Active Checksum: 783F7167

ApachiiHairMales.esm Checksum: 4D05C883

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm Active Checksum: 8A5417B1

SPIKE.esm Active Checksum: 418D8B2F

UndergroundBathhouse.esm Active Checksum: 2F7A8A4

XFLMain.esm Active Checksum: DFF50E3BIncompatible with: UFO -

Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

Note: For safe mod uninstall see special uninstallation instructions on mod page.

Magnus50.esp Checksum: 1003FA02

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Checksum: 75511D3CBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

USKP_addon.esp Checksum: 55CA16BF

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Active Checksum: B854A556Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Active Checksum: ED07B97B

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp Checksum: 3080CEA3

ClimatesOfTamriel-VanillaNights-Lvl-4.esp Active Checksum: E1477150

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp Active Checksum: 77C47623

MintyLightningMod.esp Checksum: A6EFD75F

MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp Checksum: 71174667

Fantasy Music Overhaul Redone.esp Active Checksum: 228D63A8

moredragonloot.esp Active Checksum: 6C36D066

RealisticLootList.esp Active Checksum: 10B9D796

Serana No Hood.esp Active Checksum: 5F9427A8

Outfitsellertele.esp Active Checksum: 65DFF298

Zira's Skyrim Horse Base.esp Checksum: 5BFB075F

Convenient Horses.esp Checksum: 53592306

WetandCold.esp Checksum: CBD13035

SkyUI.esp Active Checksum: DDE298BF

bouncy_bodices_for_unp_bbp.esp Active Checksum: 9F99EB98Note: Be sure you have the correct body replacer installed for this esp. Use only one version.

bouncy_booties.esp Active Checksum: E93CAE3DNote: Be sure you have the correct bouncy_bodices mod installed for this esp.

bouncy_belts_and_stockings.esp Active Checksum: DEB58C13Requires: UNP or UNPB body. Should work with all versions.

DemonHunterV2armor.esp Active Checksum: FFD3A00DRequires: CBBE female body.

DHuntress.esp Active Checksum: 35F0F141Requires: CBBE female body.

DK_Armor_By_Hothtrooper44.esp Active Checksum: FCB07607

FlameAtronachArmor.esp Active Checksum: 4CB65954Requires: CBBE female body.

FullBootForKKSA.esp Active Checksum: 2A065A06Requires: CBBE female body.

HeatWavev4.esp Active Checksum: B5433CE6

LeatherBackpackBlack-300.esp Active Checksum: AADAA051Note: Use only one LeatherBackPack Black esp

Neo's Oriental Dress.esp Active Checksum: A650212D

Osare GothicLolita.esp Active Checksum: 1AD3A759

Osare GothicLolita BU.esp Checksum: 1976527E

SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp Active Checksum: 3C306483Note: Be sure you have the correct body mod for the esp. DIMONIZED UNP or CBBE.

Temptressdressv1.esp Active Checksum: FC98E789

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp Active Checksum: 1D3662EFRequires: CBBE female body.

TS_FetishPantyhoseOutfits.esp Active Checksum: 8F1944AD

Dr_Bandolier.esp Active Checksum: 5D9D8E39

CrimsonQuest3.esp Checksum: D58CFB1A

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp Checksum: 22764CACRequires: CBBE

Syerscote.esp Active Checksum: EA483AF1

Thane's Breezehome.esp Active Checksum: E6F7E10A

ub_invite_any_npc.esp Checksum: 4C0EB8EF

morerealisticcarrying.esp Active Checksum: 21A65176

AchieveThat.esp Active Checksum: D89B7BF5

Babette.esp Checksum: DCC39745

BetterQuestObjectives.esp Active Checksum: BCD35920

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp Active Checksum: F99AC53B

Immersive Weapons.esp Active Checksum: 1A9E8753Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}

Marriable Serana.esp Active Checksum: FA356ACE

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Active Checksum: 264C49AD

dD-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp Active Checksum: 70B29290

MidasSkyrim.esp Checksum: D931DDED

SkyRe_Main.esp Active Checksum: 48B3917FBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev, Delev}}

Warning: The SkyRe has many conflicts with other mods. Please read the readme before playing with mod. This will prevent many problems. Read it here.

Note: If you have a problem with aiming try to install this mod.

Note: To make aiming easier, recommend to add the following lines to Skyrim.ini:

Note: [Actor]

Note: fVisibleNavmeshMoveDist=12288.0000

Note: [Combat]

Note: f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64

Note: f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.64

Note: fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0

Note: fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

SkyRe_Combat.esp Active Checksum: 82ABE1C1

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp Active Checksum: 3F9BD9D

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp Active Checksum: 83B32DA5Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp Active Checksum: 660F8C16

Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp Checksum: 185BF5F0

3DNPC.esp Active Checksum: 9F73ECDF

EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp Active Checksum: AE06DF54

XFLDialogue.esp Active Checksum: 156E0D2AIncompatible with: UFO -

XFLPlugins.esp Active Checksum: F979117BIncompatible with: UFO -

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp Checksum: 396AE69FNote: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.

UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp Checksum: A7A56D2

UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp Checksum: 47AA94A

Sexier Housecarls.esp Active Checksum: F6DC42D

CerwidenCompanion.esp Active Checksum: FEB5909

CerwidenAppearancePatch.esp Active Checksum: 633F53CA

LylvieveSisters.esp Checksum: C3201C1C

Lilith.esp Active Checksum: E233C365

SkyRe_Races.esp Active Checksum: EFA737F7

Atlas Map Markers.esp Active Checksum: 440DD6DB

Atlas Blackreach.esp Active Checksum: 51A11D92

Atlas Dawnguard.esp Active Checksum: AA38AD29

Atlas Hearthfire.esp Active Checksum: A4FBA97B

Follower Map Markers.esp Active Checksum: FE0325A3

Bashed Patch, 0.esp Active Checksum: 2C5BA0DD

ReProccer.esp Active Checksum: 451FC847

Edited by AudiS3

In my last papyrus log i found this:

"Cannot open store for class "xxxPRKF_xxxSpellUnlockAllLocks", missing file?

[01/29/2013 - 03:23:09PM] error: Unable to bind script xxxPRKF_xxxSpellUnlockAllLocks to (2F012A52) because their base types do not match"

this have anything to do with my lockpick problem?

this isnt a mod right? Because i didnt isntall no mod for lockpick

For future references, enclose your BOSS log and papyrus log in a spoiler tag like so (without the spaces)

[ s p o i l e r ]

your log

[ / s p o i l e r ]

[01/29/2013 - 03:23:09PM] error: Unable to bind script xxxPRKF_xxxSpellUnlockAllLocks to (2F012A52) because their base types do not match"

Yes, that does look like an error message affecting locks. Some sort of mod that adds a spell for unlocking locks? Maybe Midas Magic? Is this a papyrus log for your current load order or a previous one where you removed a bunch of mods? Have you tried starting a new game and see if that issue goes away (since if it's a mod you removed, the script might have been baked into your savegame)? There are locks in the tutorial dungeon so you can check.

Edited by ripple

For future references, enclose your BOSS log and papyrus log in a spoiler tag like so (without the spaces)

[ s p o i l e r ]

your log

[ / s p o i l e r ]

Yes, that does look like an error message affecting locks. Some sort of mod that adds a spell for unlocking locks? Maybe Midas Magic? Is this a papyrus log for your current load order or a previous one where you removed a bunch of mods? Have you tried starting a new game and see if that issue goes away (since if it's a mod you removed, the script might have been baked into your savegame)? There are locks in the tutorial dungeon so you can check.

Hi,

ok i didnt know how to do that, thanks now i know :)

maybe it is midas magic, that boss log is from when i remove a bunch of mods.

ok willl try.

and if i add a mod for lockpick like this one Lockpicking Overhaul http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22950 maybe if i isntall i can open locks?

Just a wild guess