just another guy with CTD's problems

AudiS3

Maybe, but then you're adding more stuff when the existing stuff is already creating problems.

If you removed a lot of mods, especially if those mods come with scripts, you should start a new game. Make sure the load order has been cleaned and optimized before you start the new game. You can try and continue a save game with a bunch of mods removed, and the 'can't pick lock' problem will be the first of many problems to come.

By the way, did you try my previous suggestion about starting a new game and testing to see if you can open locks in the new game? If you still can't open locks, that means something is still wrong with the load order or a mod in it is still wrecking havoc on your game.

Edited by ripple

Maybe, but then you're adding more stuff when the existing stuff is already creating problems.

If you removed a lot of mods, especially if those mods come with scripts, you should start a new game. Make sure the load order has been cleaned and optimized before you start the new game. You can try and continue a save game with a bunch of mods removed, and the 'can't pick lock' problem will be the first of many problems to come.

By the way, did you try my previous suggestion about starting a new game and testing to see if you can open locks in the new game? If you still can't open locks, that means something is still wrong with the load order or a mod in it is still wrecking havoc on your game.

yeah you are right i think there will be more problems , because cerwiden ont follow me the only way to take her with meis to say to follow vilja...its a doomed save im at level 41 with almost everything above 60 (armour, destruction, waepons etc.)

i tryed a new game but after 10 minutes CTD, i downloaded a clean save' i'll try today.

In my save now i can play for 2 hourswithout a CTD, strage dont you think? Besides ceri acting strange and the locks everything seems fine. interior cells exterio cells everything ok, by the way what is the testing for the locks?

maybe the locks are alive and well now

LOL

After so many changes in mods and the game now seems to be working "well".

Edited by AudiS3