Has anyone thought of adding/restoring cut in-game content ?

AdayDr1en

I'd like to see what was originally intended myself. :) I found the Windhelm pit stuff, including dialogue, while I was wandering around the CK, and it was cool; I felt like an archaeologist. The missing side quests, already voiced but never included for some reason, is always disturbing because a lot of time you can see pretty clearly where they were supposed to be. (Both of those College one stick out like sore thumbs, for instance.)

I followed the links on the first page, and the Civil War one, while essentially unstarted, looks amazing.

Not that I don't think modders should keep expanding the game. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I see People add More Towns and Houses and some random People, why dont you guys Refill Skyrim with these if they are In the CK Files :)

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Unused_NPCs

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Unfinished_Quests

• Several elements in the Creation Kit seem to indicate that a portion of the quest was omitted from the final game - it appears that Jarl Balgruuf's children were supposed to fall under Mephala's influence one by one, culminating in them killing Balgruuf in an act of patricide. It seems that his brother Hrongar would have replaced him as Jarl upon death, given that he has unused dialogue mirroring Balgruuf's for several quests, and some citizens of Whiterun, like Ulfberth War-Bear having unused dialogue referring to Hrongar as Jarl.

• 1 year later...

Jarl Elisif of Solitude 'is' so to speak killable - get rid of her essentiallity, and killing her will make people across the game give comments about it, some Stormcloaks theorizing hte Daedric Princes had her killed and that even they smile upon the rebellion. Also, the Dovahkiin could marry her and become the High King before that was removed - is there a mod that restores that? DONT SAY "BECOME HIGH KIG OF SKYRIM", I got it already. Good grief, there is so much content removed from the game, but pieces of it still remain.