The qualities of a Companion

SJTheFire

Hey, what about a character that was cast out of time and space by an Elder Scroll and ended up in the Commonwealth?

^^^ This is a brilliant suggestion. Want your mod to stand out? Do something that's never been done before.

It would entail some custom armor and weapons, but other than that it would be down to personality: a preference for melee (bows for ranged attacks), anachronistic dialog (Deathclaws? Phht. Where I'm from they can fly!), a penchant for ale and song, a fondness of exploration.

The Skyrim connection need not be explicit. Doesn't need to be detailed in the backstory, just let users make the connection on their own.

And a big YES for having the VA occasionally speak in her own language. Especially taunts and curses toward enemies. Doesn't matter what her native language is, every language can do insults well.

I kind of already got a good story for this one (So I hope) And the VA can speak multiple languages so that's gonna be fun :D It's going to be a long and complex story too, so I hope people will enjoy it, this is going to take some work, perhaps a few months. (Perfection takes time) lol