Armor Mod Suggestions

serdna18

Hey guys,

Love all the armor overhauls and add-on armors created by the community. I also happen to be a big fan of the Frank Frazetta style depictions of fantasy.

Stories and character that come to mind are Conan the Barbarian. Red Sonja. Vamperilla. LOTR. And more. I was looking to find a mod that will allow more revealing male armors and clothing. As there's plenty of female armor mods that's great. However in my attempt to make a more Hyborian Age in Skyrim falls short due to the immersion break of Slooty women everywhere and men covered from head to toe minus the occasional bandit. Of course there's no objection to the beauty portrayed in the female armor mods. I was just looking to see if any male armor/clothing overhaul replacers exist.

Thank you all!

You might try an different site more.....suited.... to..... LOVERS........of those things.... more risque, revealing.... more passionate and carnal..... it's a modders ........LAB .........of sorts, dedicated to those things.....

Though the Apachi Divine Elegance Store mod here on the Nexus actually has a couple of outfits for men that very revealing, as well simple underwear outfits. Maybe check that out?

I can see some of those underwears paired with some big fury boots, the right bandoliers and short bear cloak, with the right gloves, say the Stormcloack commander bracers, creating a very 'Conan' look.

SOS Revealing armors? Replaces most vanilla male armors with quite revealing armors though does requires SOS.

Edit: To get it to work with SSE, you'll need to run the mod through Cathedral Asset Optimizer and the save ESP through SSE Creation kit. For personal use only unless you get permission from aoki to upload it publicly.

Edited by Dragoon23

• 4 months later...

You might try an different site more.....suited.... to..... LOVERS........of those things.... more risque, revealing.... more passionate and carnal..... it's a modders ........LAB .........of sorts, dedicated to those things.....

Though the Apachi Divine Elegance Store mod here on the Nexus actually has a couple of outfits for men that very revealing, as well simple underwear outfits. Maybe check that out?

I can see some of those underwears paired with some big fury boots, the right bandoliers and short bear cloak, with the right gloves, say the Stormcloack commander bracers, creating a very 'Conan' look.

Ha! Thank you. Pardon my necro

SOS Revealing armors? Replaces most vanilla male armors with quite revealing armors though does requires SOS.

Edit: To get it to work with SSE, you'll need to run the mod through Cathedral Asset Optimizer and the save ESP through SSE Creation kit. For personal use only unless you get permission from aoki to upload it publicly.

Thank you friend. I wasn't going for THAT much revealing garments, however it's the closest I can get. Pardon the necro