⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

My Kind of Town pt2

BimboMods

Ok so this is a bit tricky and I've failed miserably to pinpoint the problem.

The plugin causing the crash wasn't because of deleted references.

Apparently after I've added back some objects to the wilderness attached to a disabled parent, the game crashes again, I can't tell why exactly, is it because I've edited the landscape and its textures?

FNVEdit and the GECK Log are showing 0 errors.

Tracking down the cause of a CTD can be incredibly frustrating. I say again: Anytime the game "Crashes to the Desktop" (CTD) it's typically going to generate an error message in the Windows Eventlog. Please see the "Windows Error Messages" section of the wiki "How to read most Bethesda game error logs" article. NVAC may be useful if the CTD occurs after you have loaded a "new game" or "save game" file.

Perhaps it is the overall size of your plugin? Have you seen the "TIP Limit to Mod Size" under the "GECK and the Active File" section of the wiki "Getting started creating mods using GECK" article? Also see "Copying interior or exterior cells between plugins" section as well.

-Dubious-

Well, what I did was manually check everything to see what exactly is causing the crash.

I've found out that when I delete Sub-Block 0,0 the game runs fine, aside from the missing stuff of course.

For some reason I wasn't able to get the windows error log message.

But whatever is causing the crash is in Sub-Block 0,0

Congrats. That is excellent progress. (Tedious work, I'm sure.) I don't know about the "parenting" issue, but assuming "Treejosh" is a "Joshua Tree" landscape "tree" object, did you take into consideration the need for VWD/LOD implementation in the distance as well? Please see 'TIP Generating Worldspace LOD' under the "Worldspaces" section of the wiki "Getting started creating mods using GECK" article.

-Dubious-