Cleaned-Up Version of Alvor

autumnsky38

Hi everyone. I would love to see Alvor, the smith in Riverwood, cleaned up a bit. He's SO good-looking but really needs a good bath or shower and so if anyone would be interested in making that, I'd really appreciate it!

Tracy, who has killed Alvor's wife and disabled his little girl (mwa-ha-ha-ha!) ;)

Ghosu----thank you so much! That was nice of you--and incredibly fast too btw! :)

Acid Zebra---LOL!! What can I say? All of my years in the Dark Brotherhood must've finally twisted my little brain just enough to get what I want. ;)

Uhm strange...though editing original NPC seems a bit weird in CK. I changed his face in CK, showed correctly in CK Preview window but still the dirty version ingame. Then i exported the face changes as texture (therefor my uploaded archive comes with an extra folder, not only an .esp plugin) - that worked for me since it's a replacer.

However, not sure why it's not working...i can record a video for you how to change it in CK...the same way i did and it works at least on my computer. Takes only a few clicks.

EDIT: Just realized that i saved it in the wrong order in the uploaded archive, missed the TEXTURES folder.

Open the archive and copy the ACTORS folder to ...\Skyrim\data\textures\

The final folder structure should look like this:

...\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\skyrim.esm\00013475.dds and .tga

... this should fix it, if not i can still record a video.

http://666kb.com/i/cb467o7ccwbkoz3xf.jpg

Edited by ghosu

Hi again Ghosu. Got it to work! Yay! He looks great---thanks for doing that for me. :) :)

PS To everyone who might be reading.....I just had a thought. When I marry Alvor, he will probably want to live in one of our houses and have a "store". I'd love for him to stay a blacksmith, but am not sure if there are any mods out there that would do that. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it!

Tracy, who for now is happy to be "engaged" to the handsome hunk ;)