[REQ] Mad Max leather armour

Zeperoth

Hey, I was wondering if someone could model/texture Mad Max's outfit from the movie the Road Warrior? If not, could someone maybe help me through the process? I've never done any modding beyond simple things for oblivion like companions, etc. but I figure if no one's going to to this than I might as well give it a shot myself. Thanks.

Similar sure, the leather armour is similar, I'm trying to get exact. Or at least close to exact. In fact I'm trying to figure out blender, niftools etc. to do this myself. However, if a pro off of this site finds interest in this and would like to do it it would probably turn out much much better.

What I'd suggest is using the exsisting Leather Armour, and then modifying it from there. Making one from scratch would be too hard. I think if you followed a modeling tutorial for base male/female models, it could help with this. Anyway, keep me updated on how you're going.

1 wasn't so bad, 3 was terrible. But yeah, The Road Warrior was epic. I do plan on modifying the current leather armour, but I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I'm looking through the tutorials but most have a lot of implied knowledge, of which I have zip. Any help from anyone who knows anything would be greatly appreciated.