Create this character sort of ?

goranpaa

Skyrims base engine is almost two decades older than the game itself, and that will always be a limitation.

To run the character/face generation of say a game like Quantric Dreams' Detroit; Become Human, which certainly had characters that looked almost that good, in an open world RPG that required a lot of random resource allocation for chance generation in the game world, would, I suspect, one, be a monumental task in terms of balancing the core programe efficiencies, and even then, two, require the most cutting edge high end hardware architecture to play. Though I openly admit I am no computing Tech head, so maybe that's coming sooner than I think. Not here now though, and not in this engine.

Could you get a lower resolution, lower detail approximation? Yes. If you get programes that allow you to modify high polygon custom heads, people make some excellent looking presets and followers with this stuff, but all you need to do is look at the most recent custom high poly followers, and see how far short they fall of what you're looking for.

Could you get what you're looking for? Not even close in terms of realism.

No not really. You can get close though if you spend several hours with face editing mods

Hi!

Yes, it's a big pity that the graphics enginne are this old. Let's hope that the next game will have a more modern one. And just as you say, one must have both the knowlege and some great programs and / or mods at hand. As said, I was just curious if this was somewhat possible? But after what you guys said, I can forget about trying.

Thank you for your explanation.

Edited by goranpaa