Blog Piece: Nexus plans for stability and infrastructure improvements.

Dark0ne

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always cool to know a little whats what. I try not to get to worried when things don't work as what you and the mod creators provide me is free replayability in all the games I play, Oblivion, FO3, FONV, and Skyrim. I spend my breaks in between classes looking for new and new to me mods. I admire you approach and would stand behind and use The Nexus no matter what your business model was. Looking long and hard at a premium membership soon too not a single doubt in my mind it will be worth it. Thanks again for all the hard work and regular information updates you and your entire staff are very appreciated.

wow to be honest, i never knew this site was run by a private person. For that reason even though it's almost 3 am all ready and im dead tired, i took the time to read you're entire blog post carefully. Now i don't know anything about IT stuff but the explanation worked flawlessly, even for a brain dead sleep deprived zombie like me xD. I mean seriously i had to squint my eye's several times because the letters are getting blurry from time to time. Well all i can say is you have my utmost respect and unwavering thanks for making over 2000+ hours of enjoyable modded game play in oblivion and skyrim possible. I take my hat of to you :)

I love Nexus. This way of thinking for the members is the best part. And you're my damn hero, Dark0ne. I'm just a normal member now, but in a pretty near future I intend to become premium. Helping out you guys, in turn helping out the whole community, is gonna be amazing. I'm a Gamer, I dream to be a modder and it'll be an honor to be part of this, helping to bring joy to our fellow brother in mods.

And I'm sure this attitude has inspired in many of members' hearts the wish to become premium

Edited by AndreGamer