Blog Piece: Nexus plans for stability and infrastructure improvements.

Dark0ne

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been around for 3yrs or so downloading mods from you guys, I can see the quality of work you do. Things may not always run as smoothly as they can, but you genuinely make a conscious effort to fix things as fast and as well as possible. For that I'd like to express my heartfelt gratitude to you and your team. Nowhere else on the web will you find a series of sites (or even one site) as well managed and user friendly as this one.

Thanks again ^_^ I look forward to your continued good work.

~Von D.

I have been with Nexus since the days of Oblivion, then went on to Fallout 3 then New Vegas and now Skyrim. I love this site and it's one of the daily sites I visit just to check for new contents. You guys are already doing an extremely good job of maintaining this site; although it pains me to see trouble with the site when I try to download, I can always understand how hard it is to keep it up and running.

I just want to say, love you guys. That's all.

Good read. I haven't been doing much for quite a while but I still come to the Nexus from time to time. Just wanna say thanks for all the hard work you and the rest of the team have been doing. Good luck to you guys!