cosmetic cigarettes

military armor packs.esp

steve.esp

Jerry Mchoulberry advanced.esp

FNV-Westside restorer.esp

improved settlements.esp

Rusttown

Jacobs town expanded.esp

Im not positive if its in order but I just typed it in the order that its in my mod manager ?

@ Camerican: +1 respect for the AlChestBreach statue lol :).

I don't see any mods on that list that would cause your game to become insanely difficult but have you checked that the difficulty bar isn't set to 100% in the options menu? 50% is the sweet spot in my opinion so set it to that. Otherwise one of your mods contains hidden edits if that doesn't fix it.

About the issue of the NPC not dying - this means that NPC is set to essential and won't die no matter what - it's not a bug, just a flag set in the editor or GECK. Please let me know which quest this is and the name of the NPC.

@ Camerican: +1 respect for the AlChestBreach statue lol :).

I don't see any mods on that list that would cause your game to become insanely difficult but have you checked that the difficulty bar isn't set to 100% in the options menu? 50% is the sweet spot in my opinion so set it to that. Otherwise one of your mods contains hidden edits if that doesn't fix it.

About the issue of the NPC not dying - this means that NPC is set to essential and won't die no matter what - it's not a bug, just a flag set in the editor or GECK. Please let me know which quest this is and the name of the NPC.

The slave town II and also boones quest at bitter springs and right now most of the powder gangers and legion are just like practice dummies that can shoot me and my companions don't even notice them ?

Edited by Camerican

Have you ever offend your companion before? Seeing like that i think they have some grudge with you for letting you become sandbag. Have you ever tease Boone for example hid his pride Berets caps or stuffed his rifle with beans? Filled Cass whiskey bottle with a laxative or laid Lakelurks corpse beside her while she slept?