Crysis SCAR

tyreil829

hey guys this is Duncan since i am a bit Crysis Fan i was wondering if someone could add some of the Crysis weapons into Fallout 3

SCAR:

2 handed Rifle

Damage 38

Ammo 55.6

Magz : 32

Automatic: Yes

Custom Sounds: N/A

http://www.crysis-france.com/images/rsgallery/original/scar.jpg

http://www.cryengine2.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/image24.png

please think about this i like some Feedback but if it isnt possible then just say

Edward Cullen

Oh god, a Twilight fan.

Well anyway. As for the matter on hand the Crysis XM8 (no, it's not a SCAR, it's an H&K XM8). The only impassible problem with adding new weapons at this point is that new animations are impossible to do. And I mean IMPOSSIBLE. However, with the XM8 the charging handle and magazine are close enough to where they are on the Assault Rifle that we might get away with it. New models and textures can be done, the scripting should be pretty easy. We can make versions that are silenced, scoped, both or neither. But we can't do anything with the grenade launcher.

So it CAN be done. But no guarantees.

Modders at this point prefer to focus on weapons which exist in the real world or fit the Fallout universe better. That's not to say this mod will never be done. But that's just what they generally prefer to do. I think sooner or later someone will get around to doing this request, especially considering that it's more reasonable that all the P90 and Bullpup requests we get.

The Crysis XM8/Scar/whatever rifle is actually an amalgam of both the XM8 and FN SCAR in many details. For the most part its an XM8, but the SCAR heritage of that fictional rifle is very evident in the buttstock design.

Eddie, if you've been flamed so much that you have to post a link to Nexus's TOS in your own sig, chances are you might deserve it. No offense, but I cannot fathom why comporting yourself as a fictional character on a message board based around games that are entirely unrelated to the source of that character would matter so much to you as to weather that sort of attention.

at UK47 in game shots with my PC at the moment is gunna be really hard to do its on its last legs again i will look on the net for some better pictures and email

@Wreakless my "image" as you will is a tribute to Edward Cullen from the Twilight Saga...if you have a problem with me or UK47 take it up with me or the mods...you tone isnt needed here

Edward Cullen

@Edward

Gotta say, while for the most part I tend to disagree with wreckless, and believe he can be a little over opinionated at times, he has a point. If you read his post carefully, he is not criticizing your choice of avatar, but rather, advising you that perhaps it's time for a change if your receiving so much flaming you need to post a link to nexus' code of conduct.

As to your post, why don't you try modeling it yourself, I requested mad max's gear from the road warrior, and got shut down pretty quickly. Being a frustrated noob I downloaded blender, nifskope, etc. and am currently making the model myself. It's pretty rewarding when you see it all come together.

@Edward

Gotta say, while for the most part I tend to disagree with wreckless, and believe he can be a little over opinionated at times, he has a point. If you read his post carefully, he is not criticizing your choice of avatar, but rather, advising you that perhaps it's time for a change if your receiving so much flaming you need to post a link to nexus' code of conduct.

Seconded.

It's one thing to get flamed frequently because of who you are.

It's another when you knowingly choose to use a motif that functions as a r-r-r-r-rage magnet.

I'll be honest, every single person I know hates Twilight with a passion and are very vocal about it. I don't imagine the internet is any different. Having just about everything about your user setup related to Twilight AND signing yourself as "Edward Cullin" at the end of all your posts is just asking for trouble. Don't act like you don't know it either.

It's like walking through a trailer park with a bullhorn shouting "Conservatives suck!". You're allowed to do it, doesn't mean it's smart.

i know a quite a few people who enjoy twilight we can argue about twilight being a thorn in your backside another time...most people around here don't care if you have a problem with it...live with it you 3 are the only guys who flame about me tributeing to Twilight i am yet to see anyone else whine about it...

'll be honest, every single person I know hates Twilight with a passion and are very vocal about it. I don't imagine the internet is any different

as for saying everyone hates twilight you don't get around much do you?

since you are just gunna flame about this i will ask a mod to close this topic if you still wish to whine and complain about twilight and my choice either accpet it or whine it over on the PMs what you think is not my problem geez people today

Edward Cullen

Archived