Ahztek weapon overhaul bug

fristo12

I installed Ahztek weapon overhaul and i can't find any ammo from CASE.I can't use the weapons because i can't find any ammo ex:45 auto rounds for pistols and ammo for the AN 94 abkan.How can i fix this?I also installed CASE with modfusion and it says WARNING(modname)requiers master falloutNV ,Master file not in load order.

I installed Ahztek weapon overhaul and i can't find any ammo from CASE.I can't use the weapons because i can't find any ammo ex:45 auto rounds for pistols and ammo for the AN 94 abkan.How can i fix this?I also installed CASE with modfusion and it says WARNING(modname)requiers master falloutNV ,Master file not in load order.

I'll begin with suggesting you should first look for support wherever you got the mod from - It was certainly not on the Nexus.

If I recall correctly, that mod (and its author) have been specifically banned from the Nexus. With that in mind, I'm not even sure if responding would be a good idea, but I think saying the following may be safe...

CASE relies on a supplementary plugin called Leveled List Organizer (LLO) for distribution of ammunition. You can get LLO from the CASE page. Given the age of the file you're trying to work with, I would suggest that you use the pre modfusion version of CASE and LLO available from the CASE page. If all else fails you can make dummy files for the required masters and open it up in GECK/FNVEdit and fix any invalid references then strip the dependencies and have a loadable mod.

Edited by Brigand231

I'll begin with suggesting you should first look for support wherever you got the mod from - It was certainly not on the Nexus.

If I recall correctly, that mod (and its author) have been specifically banned from the Nexus. With that in mind, I'm not even sure if responding would be a good idea, but I think saying the following may be safe...

CASE relies on a supplementary plugin called Leveled List Organizer (LLO) for distribution of ammunition. You can get LLO from the CASE page. Given the age of the file you're trying to work with, I would suggest that you use the pre modfusion version of CASE and LLO available from the CASE page. If all else fails you can make dummy files for the required masters and open it up in GECK/FNVEdit and fix any invalid references then strip the dependencies and have a loadable mod.

I activated this mod on FNVedit and i got an error Master FalloutNV needs to be loaded before CASE.esm,and i can't fix this.

What do you mean you can't fix it? Just move FalloutNV.esm to the top of the load order in FOMM (where it should be anyway).

yes it's good now.I created a merged patch and installed CASE with modfusion and still the same problem.Can't find any ammo.Please help.