Make Conditioning More Accessible (Heavy Armor Skill Tree)

Dubnoman

Hello. I was hoping someone would take my mod request to make the perk Conditioning (from the Heavy Armor skill tree) more accessible to players. Here you can find the Heavy Armor skill tree for reference: http://skyrimcalculator.com/

The Heavy Armor skill tree looks like a 'V'. The conditioning perk is the third perk on the left side of the 'V', as you can see. My idea to make it more accessible is to make it the first perk on that side of the 'V'. Also, lower the required skill level from 70 to 50 instead. Make Fists of Steel the second perk on that path, and make Cushioned the third perk on that path.

Now here is the thing, you'll have to change the required skill levels for Fists of Steel and Cushioned. Their required skill levels are 30 and 50, respectively. If we are to set Conditioning to level 50, maybe we could set both Fists of Steel and Cushioning to 50, as well.

I just have a question; would setting three perks in a row to the same required skill level create buginess? I'm just wondering if it is hard coded so that perk progression on skill trees needs to have progression in the required levels, too. Does that make sense? Do people understand why I think maybe setting all three perks to skill level 50 might lead to problems? I doubt it will, but I figured I'd ask.

I will be very appreciative if someone makes this mod.