POISON GRIP ARROWS!!!!!

mcstreet

i played the honest way all the time(apart from being a regular thief some of the time lol!!)

but this i ssomething i came across by acident...not read in a forum and takin advantage of ....so temptation got the better of me...however..this is the spoilers section.

so cheating or non cheating,this shouldnt be a problem,its for the people that want to find what they cant find and get what they cant get....and at the end of the day be coz of that ..."so what"..you like it you use it,you dont?then you dont ,simple as that.but for those of you that dont use mods(and cheat by downloading things that dont exist normally)and for those of you on xbox that want a lil bit of an uber weapon...take advantage while you have the chance..remember once the body is gone you are screwed,and once the arrows have run out you are screwed...so its not cheatint,its just giving you aa lil bit of help for a few cheap shots of your bow...woopy do dar,who ever heard of someone that doeant take a chamce now and then,fair or not.

p.s respect to all replies,neither are in fact right or wrong but different ,or similar oppinions are good....nice to learn the attitude of people and how they run their lives inside the game,keep your posts comin.

Archived