Help in Fallout 3

Kataura

Well, I've been given this game to me recently and have been really enjoying it, as I love Oblivion and it seems like an alternate version almost. Anyway, just wondered if anyone knew where that kid (in greyditch I think...) that needs a home is supposed to be homed. I have a good character a really wish to help the poor kid.

Also, another question; I got a "love letter" from Mister Burke, he told me to stay in Megaton, in which I did so. Just wondered how long you have to wait, because it seems like I've made my character wait for ages... Not sure what it's about anyway, so I wondered whether anyone had gone through this in the game and could clarify the situation for me.

(hope I've put this message in the right place, new to this forum!)

Thank you! :cool:

cant help you with the mister burke thing,

but the kid from greyditch has an aunt in rivet city, if you ask him where he could go hell tell you about her. he should still be hiding in the phonebooth bunker thing

Please use spoiler tags, no need to give info to those who don't want it.

Buddah

Ok, thank you. I find it quite hard to get into Rivet City too. :unsure: Ahh well, sure I'll find a way. :thanks:

Ok, thank you. I find it quite hard to get into Rivet City too. :unsure: Ahh well, sure I'll find a way. :thanks:

It's embarrassing,

but I was stumped by Rivet City at first, myself. There's an intercom you have to use, at which point they'll extend a bridge from the ship that you can cross.

• 2 weeks later...

It's embarrassing,

but I was stumped by Rivet City at first, myself. There's an intercom you have to use, at which point they'll extend a bridge from the ship that you can cross.

when I first saw it, it looked awesome but I had no idea how to enter it. I think I ran/swam to the wrong side and looked for a ladder or something similar to 'Hunt For Red October'..... which had submarines

you can tell I didn't play with toy ships as a child.... obviously I was stumped when I found the actual entrance, with a trader in front of it and everything

Well, I've been given this game to me recently and have been really enjoying it, as I love Oblivion and it seems like an alternate version almost. Anyway, just wondered if anyone knew where that kid (in greyditch I think...) that needs a home is supposed to be homed. I have a good character a really wish to help the poor kid.

Also, another question; I got a "love letter" from Mister Burke, he told me to stay in Megaton, in which I did so. Just wondered how long you have to wait, because it seems like I've made my character wait for ages... Not sure what it's about anyway, so I wondered whether anyone had gone through this in the game and could clarify the situation for me.

(hope I've put this message in the right place, new to this forum!)

Thank you! :cool:

If you go to Rivet City to Weatherby Hotel the Lady , Vera Weatherby is his Aunt so ask her and she says yes go back and tell the kid and he leaves shortly after.

It's embarrassing,

I did the same thing. I can't tell you how many times I ran around in the entrance area of the city before I finally figured it out.

Archived