How to reset a mesh?

bluetortoise

First of all, I started using bodyslider and outfit studio just in less than a week ago, so im really not experienced.

I tried to remove a part of farm cloth to make it show more skin, instead it created a empty invisible gap, and now i cant get the original file back, reinstall the game, or the CBBE mod both did nothing.

so my questions are:

1) how to bring back the original CBBE vanilla farm clothes

2) how to actually do it right

- how to properly create a new outfit using vanilla ones

- do i overwrite them or give them a new filename? will the game still load them if given new filename?

- how to remove piece of cloth and have it show skin underneath instead of invisible gap?

Edited by bluetortoise

Unfortunately I can only offer help on the first question. Never did much editing of clothes...

To bring back the original CBBE clothes, reinstall CBBE with the "clothes and armor" option AND rebuild all outfits (or at least the farm clothes) in BodySlide. That should do the trick.

If that doesn't work, go to .../Skyrim Se/data/meshes/clothes and delete the three folders named "farmclothes_X". Then reinstall CBBE with armors/clothes and rebuild the outfits in Bodyslide.

Unfortunately I can only offer help on the first question. Never did much editing of clothes...

To bring back the original CBBE clothes, reinstall CBBE with the "clothes and armor" option AND rebuild all outfits (or at least the farm clothes) in BodySlide. That should do the trick.

If that doesn't work, go to .../Skyrim Se/data/meshes/clothes and delete the three folders named "farmclothes_X". Then reinstall CBBE with armors/clothes and rebuild the outfits in Bodyslide.

sadly that didnt work, i already attempted that once, deleting the farm clothes in the mesh folder and the outfit studio still acts like nothing changed.